Saturday, February 10

About Me

My name is Gregorio Senining Jr,  I am a part time blogger who is fond of creating blogs since college days and present . Maybe you are wondering why I named my site GREGSIN BLOG , it is simply because greg is my short name and sin signifies that I am a sinner they say, and I admit that I have sinned and I am doing blog at the same time . I want people to know me and tell them that they should not be afraid to commit one, because in the end sinners are the one who's going save the world ironically . I know it is a cliche but that is my perspective in life, I was once called a black sheep but then I stand out , and make them realize that being a black sheep doesn't mean that you do not have a good heart. So then I will prove them wrong again and again. God Speed...!!!
 
| About Me | Privacy Policy | Contact Me | Powered by BlogSpot® Copyright ©2004 - 2017, (c) 2004-2017 | GregSin.BlogSpot.Com | GregSin Portfolio | Design and Modified by GregSin .