Tuesday, November 14

My Dog Channel




Hello Blog,

Supposedly I should write something last Saturday about anything to my blog. But on Saturday morning I just received a text that make my heart torn apart.



My dog died...
Yes, my dog died early that morning, when my wife saw it, she was tangled with her leash.
At first I was denial that maybe it was just a bad joke, or my wife just messing around with me. But she was not.

I was so very, very sad.
And then in my mind everything turns back of what we have been through with my dog, since she was small.









My dog was a family already, and I can't forget what we have been through.







There are times that I can't be with her, especially if heavy rains will occur.

So I build her a small roof so that she will not be wet if it rains.

I make sure that her food plate and  water are clean.

I clean her once a week on my day off, since that is the only time that I can attend and be with her.

Maybe I have less time with her, and that might be the reason she was gone.


I miss her a lot.

But I know in my heart that I took care of her at my very best.

And that was my dog ..Channel..

We miss her...




0 comments:

 
| About Me | Privacy Policy | Contact Me | Powered by BlogSpot® Copyright ©2004 - 2023, (c) 2004-2023 | GregSinBlog.Com | GregSin Portfolio | Design and Modified by GregSin .