Saturday, November 18

IT Movie Review


I know Halloween already passed, but I just want to review what this movie is.


For me, the reason I watch the movie because I am very curious since there are a lot of good reviews and my friends already watch it. I know it was from the Stephen King novel, so I am very excited to watch it. And for sure it will be awesome since the last movie that I saw from Stephen King was Carrie which it was awesome too.

Back to my review of the movie, It is not a very conventional movie, which at first you will be thinking about why, but you will be amaze at first story was the boy was playing a paper boat then he came across with a little hole in the alley.

Which there was a clown and got his paper boat. Then the clown tried to persuade the little boy which makes me curious what will the clown will do to the kid. But it was very awesome for me because I thought that he will just threaten the kid, but he bite the kid and got him. WOW. 2 thumps up. That was just a first story line. We are just getting started.

At first I thought it was just the kids imagination for a clown, it wasn't, it was different it feeds on fear. The more you fear him the more he will be stronger. He will create a thing that you fear the most and it will devour you whole literally. Which makes me chills to my spines, but excite on the other hand. Because it scares me.

So it was a very good movie, then not typical horror movies which you can predict the story lines anytime. So I recommend this movie, a must see movie. A horror movie it is...


0 comments:

 
| About Me | Privacy Policy | Contact Me | Powered by BlogSpot® Copyright ©2004 - 2023, (c) 2004-2023 | GregSinBlog.Com | GregSin Portfolio | Design and Modified by GregSin .