Sunday, March 7

New Home

 

 

Hello blog I'm not sure how can I start.

It's been a while that was not able to update you again.

I'm quite busy focusing in adulting of course and we are still alive and kicking.

how can I say this?!!!

Well to start off! I was kind of busy from our new business and also with the new task in our new home and as well as I help my kids to set up their stuff.

 

I'm so happy now that we've transferred to our new house well still, we're renting but it's really a home now since we're already comfortable, and the kids can sleep quietly and me and my wife also.

I saw my wife that she is happy with our new house and everything what is happening, it makes me happy to that I can see my family is happier than before.

We have additional family, which we set up a fish tank and lots of fish in it. It is really a stress reliever whenever we look at it, me and my wife are like we are on the beach and chilling for a while.

Well, that’s it, maybe I will update you soon blog whenever I am not that very busy.

Missing blogging.

God Bless….

 

0 comments:

 
| About Me | Privacy Policy | Contact Me | Powered by BlogSpot® Copyright ©2004 - 2023, (c) 2004-2023 | GregSinBlog.Com | GregSin Portfolio | Design and Modified by GregSin .