Tuesday, February 2

My Work !






Another day in my work, waiting for an irate customer to shout at me again and again. That is life in a call center, you need to think that every time that they shouted at you. They are throwing dollars, and lots of it. In short, we are slaves here, we need their yelling to make money. But that is life, and life is not fair. Yawn! Yawn! Yawn! Yawn! .




Even I am sleepy and keeps on yawning, still I am alive and kicking. And that is because I am a motivated in one thing only, my new FAMILY. I love my son, my daughter and most especially my concerned wife. Because of them, I am very optimistic for each and every call that I made, that it will be a fine and ok. Yawn! Got a call.















0 comments:

 
| About Me | Privacy Policy | Contact Me | Powered by BlogSpot® Copyright ©2004 - 2023, (c) 2004-2023 | GregSinBlog.Com | GregSin Portfolio | Design and Modified by GregSin .