Tuesday, February 2

My Work !

Another day in my work , waiting for an irate customer to shout at me again and again . That is life in a call center , you need to think that everytime that they shouted at you . They are throwing dollars , and lots of it . In short we are slaves here , we need their yelling to make money . But that is life , and life is not fair .   Yawn ! Yawn ! Yawn ! Yawn ! .  Even I am sleepy and keeps on yawning , still I am alive and kicking .  And that is because I am a motivated in one thing only , my new FAMILY . I love my son , my daughter and most especially my concerned wife . Because of them I am very optimistic for each and every call that I made , that it will be a fine and ok .  yawn ! got a call .

0 comments:

 
| About Me | Privacy Policy | Contact Me | Powered by BlogSpot® Copyright ©2004 - 2017, (c) 2004-2017 | GregSin.BlogSpot.Com | GregSin Portfolio | Design and Modified by GregSin .