Monday, May 9

PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD! by Angelica Zambrano


The Kingdoms of Heaven & Hell,
and the Return of CHRIST
by Angelica Zambrano
Prepare to meet your God!
aka.23 Hours Dead
MP4 Video (Currently only in Spanish)
HIGH LOW


Originally in Spanish, Transcribed into English from Video (Thanks to Sandra)
1st draft: Proofreading, Polishing, Illustrations, Narration and Abridging are now being worked on. e.t.a. 02/10
Maxima (the Mother) Speaking:
"My name is Maxima. Zambrano and we attend the 'Casa de Oracion' Church in El Empalme. We were fasting for fifteen days, and crying out to God. My daughter also joined us. During those fifteen days of fasting, I was able to see beyond the natural, which I've never done before. We were praying and fasting at the retreat, and even continued praying and crying out at home, waiting for God to speak to us.




The Lord gave us much encouragement. Because of our trials, we were often ready to give up, but the Lord was there to help us. He gave us Jeremiah 33: 'Call unto me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you know not.' My daughter had been emphatically requesting that from Lord, though I didn't know it at the time.
(El Empalme, September 29, 2009, 7pm)
Angelica Speaking:
"My name is Angelica Elizabeth Zambrano Mora. I am eighteen years old and I study the diversified cycle at the 'Colegio José María Velazco Ibarra', here at El Cantón, El Empalme. I accepted Christ when I was twelve years old at which time I began studying at my school and I told myself, 'None of my friends are evangelicals and I feel strange amongst them', so I walked away from God. Well, I lived a bad life, a terrible life, but God pulled me out of there. Suddenly, I found myself reconciled to the Lord as I was celebrating my fifteenth birthday, but I was double-minded. And the Word says, 'A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways' and I was one of those persons. My daddy would always talk to me and he would say, 'You don't have to be like that, it looks awful, it's wrong,' to which I would reply,' This is the way I am, how I want to be and nobody has to tell me how I should be, nor what I have to do, nor how I should dress, neither how to behave.' He would respond,' What I do know, what I am going to tell you, is that God is going to deal with you. He is going to change you.' "
"As I celebrated my seventeenth birthday I came closer to the Lord during the month of April. On the 28th of April I came to Him and said, 'Lord, I feel so bad, I recognize that I am a sinner,' and I began to tell Him what I felt; I told Him, 'Lord, forgive me. I want you to write my name in the Book of Life and to accept me as your child. I repented and gave back my life to the Lord. Then I added, 'Lord, I want you to change me, to mark a difference in me.' And I cried with all my heart asking the Lord to change me. But, as time passed by I felt no change; I felt the same. The only difference was that I began to attend church, to read the Bible and to pray. That was the only change in my life. Then, in August, I was invited to fast for fifteen days. I decided to go, but before entering I said,' Lord, I want you to deal with me here.'
During the fasting the Lord was speaking to almost everybody, but it was different with me. It was as if the Lord had not seen me in that place and it was hurting me. I would ask, 'Lord, you don't want to deal with me at all?' I would cry alone and continue, 'Lord, do you love me? Are you here? Are you with me? Why don't' you speak to me like you do to everyone else, speaking so many things, even words of prophecy to everyone, but me?' Then I asked for a sign that He was there with me and as I was asking Him, the Lord gave me Jeremiah 33:3, 'Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.' And I said,' Lord, did you just talk to me?" I heard His audible voice and had a vision in which I saw the words written in Jer. 33:3. Again, I said, 'Lord, is that for me?' I kept it to myself as everyone else was testifying what the Lord had given them, what they had seen. But I kept it in my heart and in my mind and would only meditate on the words: 'Call unto me' means to pray, but what did 'great and mighty things' mean? As I meditated, I said, 'This can only mean heaven and hell.' So I told Him, 'Lord, I only want you to show me heaven, but not hell, because I've heard that it is a horrible place.' I said that because I had started calling on the Lord,' Lord if it is your will to show me what you must, then do so, but change me first. I want you to mark a difference in me; I want to be different." I asked this of the Lord with all my heart. When we finished fasting, there were trials and difficulties and sometimes I felt faint, unable to keep on walking with the Lord, as if I could go no further. The Lord would give me strength. I started to hear his voice, to have a different relationship with Him. I started to become His friend; The Lord is our best friend, the Holy Spirit. I told Him, 'Lord, you are my best friend. I want to get to know you better,' and I began to ask Him what I felt in my heart and I would tell Him all of my thoughts."

Check this link for the complete story.   PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD!

0 comments:

 
| About Me | Privacy Policy | Contact Me | Powered by BlogSpot® Copyright ©2004 - 2023, (c) 2004-2023 | GregSinBlog.Com | GregSin Portfolio | Design and Modified by GregSin .