Wednesday, August 16

A day of disappointment




Hello Blog.
This is me again wanted to say something which I don't know why .
Yesterday I asked someone a favor in my work and that someone didn't agree. So was so very disappointed, well, I am also thinking and expecting that someone will agree to my favor. Well, my favor is to approve my EL on top of my SL for my absence since it was really an emergency.



But they didn't consider it since as per policy, we need to include verbally that I need to file EL on that call. And me my impression of that was - (what the F***) they think that when I called on that day I can think that I need to file an EL since it was an emergency wow and great (sarcasm).


Well, as per my wife what is new to that person, that person is always by the book which don't have a heart. Well, that is our opinion, moving forward I will be very, very vigilant about our policy and no more personal attachment to it. Work is purely work no more no less.

0 comments:

 
| About Me | Privacy Policy | Contact Me | Powered by BlogSpot® Copyright ©2004 - 2023, (c) 2004-2023 | GregSinBlog.Com | GregSin Portfolio | Design and Modified by GregSin .